on a lighter note...

456590659_905555068276758_738797907280490666_n.jpg
 
The straw that broke the camels back

It’s late and I needed the explanation to laugh out loud. Now I am slightly embarrassed. Not at not getting the meme. At the folks just looking at me now.
 
What's the most embarrassing thing about locking your keys inside your car.....while parked in front of an abortion center....? Having to go inside and ask for a coat hanger. (tacky humor)
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,310
Members
170,545
Latest member
GailServin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top