on a lighter note...

IMG_1884.jpeg
 
1724015883831.png
 
1724015973523.png

Raise your hand if you are usually the NEXT person...:E Hmmm:
 
What are the caliber options?
Does additional ammo carry come standard or as an option?
Front mount looks to be 30 cal. Pic doesn't show the hood. Ammo storage on fenders.
 
Do they have a rear mounted for tailgaters?
Depends on vehicle. Hatchback and SUV options available. Pick up truck all options available including but not limited to 40 mm grenades and 50 cal. Sorry no 6.5 Creedmoor. ;)
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top