on a lighter note...

IMG_3745.jpeg
 
If you're right-brained, you'll see a dog. If you're left-brained, you'll see a giraffe.

1722369100055.png
 
That's me, especially when I'm preparing baklava and somebody even tries to talk to me as I count layers of phyllo.

Totally not kidding. My wife, my mother, and my younger sister were all carrying on a convo 3 feet from me and trying to get me engaged in it. I had to super-duper compartmentalize and just keep counting, cuz the next words out of my mouth were going to be GTFO!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,187
Latest member
Erptrainingpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top