on a lighter note...

Image1720715439.118745.jpg
 

You left off:
Excess air conditioning and heating usage fee: $101.29

Power outage due to storm fee: $150.00

Reconnect after storm fee: $45.50

Pre inspection after storm hook up fee: $80.00

Post inspection after storm fee: $80.00

Local taxes on fees: $ 48.29

State taxes on fees: $ 99.14

Round up to nearest whole dollar fee: TBD
 
This guy is hilarious. All the military folks pay attention.

 
He's going to almost single-handedly end DTS

 
He's going to almost single-handedly end DTS

Maybe that was why my brother would have to pay to fly home from missions on commercial airlines? He was in AF
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,777
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top