on a lighter note...

FDA has approved a new anti-depressant for lesbians. It's called Trycoxagain.
 
Chuck Norris went to a feminist rally and came back with his shirt ironed and holding a sandwich.
 
1717807907064.png
 
My father, a physician, has all sorts of stories about patients with odd objects shoved up their backsides. The most technically challenging extraction was a glass tumbler with the wide open mouth facing the exit - how to remove a glass object, shaped basically like an arrow, without shattering the glass? The procedure was a success, but confounded the staff for a while!
I was an OR nurse for 42 years. The best one was we had to remove a light bulb from a guy's butt. It was a bet and alcohol was definitely involved! Took us 2 hours to remove it!
 
1717818143596.png
 
I was an OR nurse for 42 years. The best one was we had to remove a light bulb from a guy's butt. It was a bet and alcohol was definitely involved! Took us 2 hours to remove it!
That would be delicate work!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top