on a lighter note...

As a former aerial gunner on AC-130a gunships. We’re the Air Force that shows up when your sobbing prayers are answered.

You tell them brother. Or the A-10s & F-16 pulling CAS. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not our fault if we scored too high on the ASVAB and were disqualified from joining the other branches. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
1000023512.jpg
 
Season opens in less than 2 weeks.... Just sayin...

1712930055714.png
 
1712930089361.png
 
IMG_9166.jpeg

I’m older so I wince at his tattoos and I don’t care for his music but I’m willing to say he exceeded his elementary school teachers expectations. Also I met him once and he was remarkably normal, depending on how that is defined. I liked the meme, just two sides to every coin

(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,094
Members
169,257
Latest member
PatrickHen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top