on a lighter note...

They have a few good vineyards as well. Nova Scotia is no slouch when it comes to wine also. Had a wonderful time a couple years ago checking them out on an east coast swing. Never made it to the rock though, a reason to go back. Love east coast folks, food and culture!

Pretty decent single malt at Glenora Distillery as well! There is usually live Celtic music and the best scallops I’ve ever had.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty decent single malt at Glendora Distillery as well! There is usually live Celtic music and the best scallops I’ve ever had.
You remember Lequille country store ? They’ve got a distillery now selling flavoured moonshines
 
You remember Lequille country store ? They’ve got a distillery now selling flavoured moonshines

I bought some pretty great moonshine and gin at the distillery in Annapolis Royal last year. Is that Lequille’s?

By the way, when did the woke brigade take over that town?
 
That is Lequille, town went to hell along about when the redefined the electoral boundaries. They got there voting lines redrawn and they you add in the influx of city people from places like Toronto that fled east and crashed our housing market. A lot of the rural seats got lost that way. City people move here to escape what the had and the do there level best to turn our rural life into what they fled in the first place.
Sounds like much of the Mid Atlantic states, NJ, NY and the NE moving south and turning them into the carbon copies of the states they departed.
 
1709774739811.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top