on a lighter note...

430074345_10161483264774548_448087431387-3142936.jpg
 
As a Spaniard, not a fan of France, but this is unfair, in WW1 they did put up a fair resistance, with more than 1 million dead.

And in WW2 they were literally shooting at the Allies trying to land on their beaches to march to Germany. Their commander in that skirmish didn't want to meet with a lower ranking US officer. Ironic that they couldn't provide reasonable resistance to their enemies but shot at their friends. Very French.

Disclaimer: I like French enlightenment thinkers, their wine, and their food. Not a fan of their military prowess.

In the end, it was a funny comic strip that played against a known French stereotype.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,728
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top