on a lighter note...

IMG_0485.jpeg
 
I approve of the idea itself, but I have no idea what the issue is. In my opinion, it's somewhere in the former Yugoslavia - Croatia, Slovenia... By the way, I heard there is a good hunting in Croatia. There are participants from those places here, they can tell you more precisely.
Oh, I'm the idea of the song - the girl complains that only idiots stick to her, with a bottle of whiskey or raki, they say, "yes, I'm not handsome, but after whiskey things will get better."

They say with enough whiskey a 2 at 10 becomes a 10 at 2.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've never had that much whiskey.
 
Try explaining that to your spouse

Did that once. Got to watch my favorite TV shows alone on the couch for 4 hours that night....she realized I was enjoying it....All I said was, Honey have you looked closely at your hair in the mirror? And that's how the fight started.
 
They say with enough whiskey a 2 at 10 becomes a 10 at 2.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've never had that much whiskey.
The psychological test of an optimist:
Psychologist: — Your grandfather died.
Optimist: — And I have another one.
- And you're late for the funeral.
— And I'll get in the car and hit the gas.
— No, you are afraid to drive.
— And I'll drink a bottle of whiskey for courage!.
— Here! you, drunk, are stopped by a policeman.
— And I'll arrange it.
— Don't make an agreement — it's a woman.
— And I'll get acquainted.
— But she's scary.
— And I'm already drunk!!!
 
I approve of the idea itself, but I have no idea what the issue is. In my opinion, it's somewhere in the former Yugoslavia - Croatia, Slovenia... By the way, I heard there is a good hunting in Croatia. There are participants from those places here, they can tell you more precisely.
Oh, I'm the idea of the song - the girl complains that only idiots stick to her, with a bottle of whiskey or raki, they say, "yes, I'm not handsome, but after whiskey things will get better."

This girl is quite handsome without drinking, after a bottle of raki, well, they are all gorgeous :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,674
Members
169,394
Latest member
HCTStuart9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top