on a lighter note...

wrapping paper.jpg
 

Must have heard the story about the junior high school football team putting a teacher/coach's VW bug into the teacher's 2nd floor classroom. Or maybe it was the other story of how the high school football team carried a teacher/football coach's Porche from the teachers and faculty parking lot to the far end of the student parking lot located at the other end of the building.

Now if you're wondering how the teacher/coach got his VW back outside, we'll irs still a mystery. Rumor has it members of the Auto Shop Class disassembled the VW into 3 or 4 sections and reassembled it once outside.

According to the high school teacher/coach he spent 2 hours looking for his car. We're pretty sure he actually found it in only an hour. Only 4 vehicles left in the student parking lot. Of course it was blocked from view by 2 Ford pick up trucks and a Mustang otherwise he would have found his car in 20 minutes.


This one looks to be a candidate for being turned upside down.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top