on a lighter note...

IMG_0255.jpeg
 
He had Thomas Cromwell, a man with an axe, and a ‘do as I say or I’ll kill you’ sort of attitude. One can only marvel at the overt protection of ‘the Crown Jewels’ which merely served to reinforce the adage ‘many a man had a double garage but only stores a bicycle’

FN
 
Fk me....come to zambia as a refugee and I will find you a gorgeous young lady who will happily open another bottle of mosi for you .....that thing is fkn ugly...
I'm afraid to ask what "mosi" is, so just have her open a Bud Light for him? LOL
 
Fk me....come to zambia as a refugee and I will find you a gorgeous young lady who will happily open another bottle of mosi for you .....that thing is fkn ugly...
"a gorgeous young lady"? Ha! He'll open his eyes from his peaceful slumber having dreamt of chasing the wild game of Africa, and the new permanent US Ambassador to Zambia Kamala Harris will be standing there with a Bud Light licking her lips. Remember, a nightmare is a dream too! Ha! Ha! Ha!
 
"a gorgeous young lady"? Ha! He'll open his eyes from his peaceful slumber having dreamt of chasing the wild game of Africa, and the new permanent US Ambassador to Zambia Kamala Harris will be standing there with a Bud Light licking her lips. Remember, a nightmare is a dream too! Ha! Ha! Ha!

:E Horrified:....fk me....now you have crossed the international boundary......you have gone from the barred list..to the hit list.....:E Nono:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,549
Members
170,057
Latest member
JorgHelmor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top