on a lighter note...

216F9849-EB8C-4663-8AA6-31A1A1BF10FC.jpeg
 
Keep it coming Alistair!
Very funny!
I am enjoying it!

(y)
 
Keep it coming Alistair!
Very funny!
I am enjoying it!

(y)
Can't claim responsibility for these, just cross posting from a UK stalking FB group I'm in, but they are quite amusing!

The author is either doing a Part III, or a 'Stalker's and their rifles' one next.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

One of the classic Thanksgiving scenes courtesy of WKRP in Cincinnati.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top