on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1696949403451.jpg
 
My coffee machine. :) I know I may end up loosing my man-card, but the coffee brewed in this machine is delicious.
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 562794
@PARA45
I feel like we could easily be like Jack Nicholson in the movie The Bucket List. We will be just packing around our own personal coffee maker and coffee everywhere because we are such coffee snobs :ROFLMAO:
But look…we just like what we like! Life is too short to drink bad coffee!!
Or decaf! Haha!
 
@PARA45
I feel like we could easily be like Jack Nicholson in the movie The Bucket List. We will be just packing around our own personal coffee maker and coffee everywhere because we are such coffee snobs :ROFLMAO:
But look…we just like what we like! Life is too short to drink bad coffee!!
Or decaf! Haha!
But wouldn't that by definition mean imbibing the "cat pooped" coffee beans?
 
@PARA45
I feel like we could easily be like Jack Nicholson in the movie The Bucket List. We will be just packing around our own personal coffee maker and coffee everywhere because we are such coffee snobs :ROFLMAO:
But look…we just like what we like! Life is too short to drink bad coffee!!
Or decaf! Haha!


Exactly! BTW, my wife wanted a coffee bar for our breakfast nook, after months of nagging, I finally got off my rear end, and build it for her. So, when the box arrived on Sat, I unboxed the machine (with her not knowing), placed it on the bar, and called her. I asked her if she noticed anything different. She looked around and looked and never saw the machine. Well, you should have seen her look when I showed her the new addition to the bar. I smiled at her, and said "you wanted a coffee bar, well now you have one". At the bar we Ninja, a Keurig and now a Nespresso. She looked at me and said "you need help". I smiled back and walked away. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
I have a buddy that is really a coffee-snob. We are talking travelling to watch world championship in coffee bean roasting.

He brews some amazing coffe, but it takes forever..

I'm sure our friend @SFRanger7GP could give us some lessons on how to make simple but delicious coffees. :)
 
Exactly! BTW, my wife wanted a coffee bar for our breakfast nook, after months of nagging, I finally got off my rear end, and build it for her. So, when the box arrived on Sat, I unboxed the machine (with her not knowing), placed it on the bar, and called her. I asked her if she noticed anything different. She looked around and looked and never saw the machine. Well, you should have seen her look when I showed her the new addition to the bar. I smiled at her, and said "you wanted a coffee bar, well now you have one". At the bar we Ninja, a Keurig and now a Nespresso. She looked at me and said "you need help". I smiled back and walked away. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That is AWESOME!! I have a spot that I think will be a good place for a coffee bar at the new house. My niece has a Nespresso machine and she LOVES that thing!! I really should try it.
 
I believe you'll like it. I do like the foam that is on top of the coffee.

Well, seems like all it took was to talk about coffee to derail this thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
about a quarter cup of grounds per quart of water

add coffee grounds to water. bring to rolling boil for about 5 minutes. pour a little cold water down the spout, and around the inside edge to send the grounds to the bottom of the pot. wipe with a damp cloth for stubborn grounds.

best coffee you will ever drink.

1696965411482.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top