on a lighter note...

376281655_10230869216984055_4179278605596257751_n.jpg
 
1695930266120.png
 
1695932969408.png
 
When you think you have paid for a photographic safari and find out you are part of a porn show.

1695935653651.jpeg
 
1695937854975.png
 
1695942303044.png
 

My wife's ex-husband used to do that. Not just the tires, but batteries. He once got a company car that was the same make/model as his. The company car had leather seats, his had cloth. He swapped those out, too.
 
My wife's ex-husband used to do that. Not just the tires, but batteries. He once got a company car that was the same make/model as his. The company car had leather seats, his had cloth. He swapped those out, too.

Nice one
 
I've done what I could to rear my stepsons much as I did my own 3 kids - two USNA grads, a surgeon, a lawyer, and a helo pilot. I think I've been effective on the younger one, in spite of his dad. He's an insatiably curious and thoughtful kid, and I've always done everything I could to encourage those qualities. His older brother, well, he's a lot more like his dad.
 
My wife's ex-husband used to do that. Not just the tires, but batteries. He once got a company car that was the same make/model as his. The company car had leather seats, his had cloth. He swapped those out, too.
I worked with a gent who had a company 4x4 truck. Just before they would retire it, he would have all kind of work done to it. Once the mechanic was done he'd dump a couple of quarts of used oil all over the engine,transmission, and other parts of the truck to where it looked like trash.

Then when it hit the auction block, he'd bid on it and buy it, clean it up, and sell it for a lot more than he paid for it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top