on a lighter note...

Hey @mdwest what was the dip and pack billing like on that?:ROFLMAO:

@mdwest
Do you think the local butcher would join AH and provide us with a hunt report?;
Maybe include outfitter, trophy fee, and taxidermist?
 
Last edited:
IMG_6491.JPG
 
1694387178843.png
 
1694389660059.png
 
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 20.15.06.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,328
Members
170,549
Latest member
LashundaPl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top