on a lighter note...

IMG_9644.jpeg
 
Your currency says otherwise ;)

View attachment 554151
Yea I think it’s about as close as you can get.
IMG_5025.png

IMG_5026.png

Interestingly the new $5 aud bill will not have the monarch on it. Instead it will be an “indigenous” design…… The monarch will remain on coins
 
Your currency says otherwise ;)

View attachment 554151

Yes some unelected foreigner in a foreign country
Now some inbred unelected foreigner etc
Cannot get rid of them
Let’s see old Elizabeth married a cousin
Charles has married a distance cousin
William has married a distance cousin
Diana Spencer and Kate Middleton are related through Anne Boleyn’s sister
Harry married a very distant relatives(both descended through Edward 2

Pity we Australians have to have a foreigner in a foreign country as our head of state
I do not understand this mentality
 
Last edited:
1693404990367.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,113
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top