on a lighter note...

1690569008128.png
 
1690569126008.png
 
1690569338955.png
 
1690569404154.png
 
1690569583194.png
 
1690570014609.png
 
1690570212256.png
 
1690570817623.png
 
1690570959500.png
 
1690571253132.png
 
1690571273039.png
 
1690571363190.png
 
1690589781059.jpeg
 
1690589798623.jpeg
 
After all the Von Gruff discussion today I figured we could use some “on a lighter note”

IMG_9705.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,673
Members
170,617
Latest member
AdeleGenti
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top