on a lighter note...

5581B5AD-79DE-4FF5-A75A-2B3F2A167BA0.png
 
1683689648961.png
 
@Nyati, I'm not liking you today. :E Nono::E Nono: Thats not cool. You have no idea how much I detest those things, and specially the flying ones. It seems like all of them here in the South fly. :E Horrified::E Horrified: I couldn't even click on it to quote the post.
 
@Nyati, I'm not liking you today. :E Nono::E Nono: Thats not cool. You have no idea how much I detest those things, and specially the flying ones. It seems like all of them here in the South fly. :E Horrified::E Horrified: I couldn't even click on it to quote the post.
I remember waking up to my sister screaming from her bedroom. Dad and I rushed in and one of those was hovering above her bed. I was a true little brother and started laughing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,782
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top