on a lighter note...

343065659_1302156703701285_4287664373713677915_n.jpg
 
1682826049209.png
 
1682826752622.png
 
View attachment 530796
Also used for bread and gravy and personal pizzas!

You're showing how rich you were!

Two weeks later:

Croutons
Toast Points

Four weeks later:

Breadcrumbs for meatballs and meatloaf

Six weeks later:

Discount Penicillin
 
Every post by @Von Gruff reminds me of "Ron Swanson", the legendary character from Park's and Recreation. One of his repeated famous quotes is "losers buy things".



and so was the bread (real that is) and the reason why I make my own and have done for about 35 years. This was last weeks bake. I made 3 large baking tins that just fit in the oven to get the most out of the available space and do two bakes at a time. 7 lb of flour in a bucket with 8oz of wheat germ and the same of oat bran, 2 large (very full /heaped) serving spoons of malt and the same of treacle or molasses in the water and yeast and that is all that is needed. Then it is just mix and knead cut in three and put into the three tins, Do this twice for the days bake.

All sliced up on the very old slicer I renovated with better base and a bread guide to keep the loaf square to the blade and wedged hook to hold it steady on the table.
View attachment 530816

and baged in vacuumed zip lock bags for the freezer. (Vacuumed by using a short length of 1/4 in copper pipe and sucking)
View attachment 530815
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,502
Members
169,575
Latest member
WildaLogue
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top