on a lighter note...

I’ve heard that one a number of times but it certainly sounded best coming from that Deep South accent!
 
New Zealand farmer is interested in pandering to the idiots
338343521_1233223204235819_3967258600472399729_n.jpg
 
Had a good one yesterday. About 3 weeks ago I mailed my auto registration renewal card to DMV along with my veteran's discount card, check in the required amount. They sent it all back to me with my check voided and a letter saying the amount was incorrest. Some genius either didn't or couldn't read and understand the discount card. I had the correct amount written on the card--total amount minus the discount. To top it all off they sent someone else's proof of insurance card, too.

So, I got online and made an appt. Luckily, I got one for today. When I showed the clerk all the docs he just shook his head and smiled. Got it all straightened out.

The govt strikes again. One has to wonder what rock they dig these imbeciles out from under.
 
330812932_507816968213256_2515621506139819349_n.jpg
 
Oh my, and yes it is.

IMG_0756.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,197
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top