on a lighter note...

You're on Chincoteague Island in the summer.
E Texas mosquitos eat Chincoteague Island varieties for breakfast! One once stuck his beak thru a washtub a guy was hiding under--he bent its beak over with a hammer like a nail, and the thing flew off with the washtub!
There are actually fossilized remains of mosquitos there that would scare you....

The New Jersey ones aren't too friendly either. What the lack in puncturing ability, they make up in numbers. At the beach in the summer, between the greenheads, horseflies and mosquitoes, it's best to get a blood transfusion before donning your bathing suit.

FB_IMG_1675380216556.jpg

The New Jersey ones aren't too friendly either. What the lack in puncturing ability, they make up in numbers. At the beach in the summer, between the greenheads, horseflies and mosquitoes, it's best to get a blood transfusion before donning your bathing suit.
Are green heads deer flies? Those things are as brutal as any Tsetse fly! I. heard they stopped some outside construction projects cold, and I for one believe it.

Sounds just like Maine in late May and early June. Damned black flies and horseflies will lug you off if you're not hanging onto something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross