on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220622-165224_Instagram.jpg
 
You're on Chincoteague Island in the summer.
E Texas mosquitos eat Chincoteague Island varieties for breakfast! One once stuck his beak thru a washtub a guy was hiding under--he bent its beak over with a hammer like a nail, and the thing flew off with the washtub!
There are actually fossilized remains of mosquitos there that would scare you....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,690
Members
170,619
Latest member
ColbyB1189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top