on a lighter note...

331070030_735388141517155_2596112417940034716_n.jpg
 
1677278669480.png
 
I’m not kidding that was my grandma’s favorite restaurant. I wish I could tell you why but who knows.

This is so poignant. Literally, I pass by them and I always wonder how they operate. I’ve NEVER met someone that frequented them. Wisconsin people always hit Culver’s for the fish sandwich during Lent. Illinois people hit the Arby’s for a great fish sandwich during Lent.

People that want good seafood any day of the year go to Joe’s Stone Crab or Bob Chinns.

So who the hell is dining at Long John’s?
 
I think posting stuff about libertarians on this thread is very appropriate lol. What a joke of an ideology
 
I think posting stuff about libertarians on this thread is very appropriate lol. What a joke of an ideology

It’s hard to tease them, just like it’s hard to tease the Amish. Groups of people that want to be left alone to do their thing.
 
1677341108579.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,999
Members
168,785
Latest member
vapeswedennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top