on a lighter note...

View attachment 517210

This is from Boston a few years ago. It’s the diabetes center across from a McDonald’s

Apparently we’ve failed to get the true meaning
Maccas ->> type 2 diabetes
Person goes to diabetes clinic
Gets diabetes under control
Then celebrates by going to Maccas

Mutual benefit to both

Follow me for more tips
 
1676334327937.jpeg
 
I'm hoping that by next Feb, I'll be part of that group. :ROFLMAO:
Be careful what you hope for...aahh...

Oh....BTW....the other reasons why retirees don't care about what time, day, week, month or year it is...Aaah....what was it I was suppose to do???...I forget....must not have been too important else I'd have remembered it......aahh.....if it was important I'll remember it later.

2 Days or longer.....later

Oh yeah I was suppose to have done that __________, (yesterday, 2 days ago, etc)
:unsure::unsure::E Rofl:
 
I for one am looking forward to reading more relationship advice from you.

BTW are you still in CCU hospital bed or have they moved you to the padded room?

:E Rofl:
Not sure where I’m at. Maybe tomorrow cuz I think I’ll be able to see a bit with my right eye. Maybe…
 
View attachment 517210

This is from Boston a few years ago. It’s the diabetes center across from a McDonald’s
My dads a diabetic. When I was In high school I’d always know when dad had been to the endocrinologist by the two dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the kitchen counter. He had to drive right past one every time he went for a diabetes check up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,296
Latest member
SergioBour
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top