on a lighter note...

328519241_577000287659083_603447737177139450_n.jpg
 

Oh Please, this is nothing! We were grilling in -35F three weeks ago. We've grilled at least 20 times this winter in below zero weather. One time it was so bad, I couldn't open the grill as it froze shut. I had to open the upper baffle and pour hot coals into it. An hour later, the grill lid opened once again!

Updated Meme for your viewing enjoyment. (My back deck, 2' of snow, except near the grill)








IMG_6978.jpg
 
At the risk of high jacking another thread on camps, I'll relate this story here.

Different tastes in different parts of the world reminded me of an experience in an eatery off a dusty road in Panama. Ordered some chicken and soup du jour. Guy sat down next to me and saw me slide the bowl of soup away to my right. He asked if I was done and if he could have the rest of it. I said yeah, go ahead. He took a couple swipes off the top with the spoon, then went a little deeper and came up with the boiled remains of a mouse. As he pushed it back towards me, I said "That's as far as i got too".
Sounds kinda like dog on a stick in the P.I.
 
Once upon a time I read a Czech book about house building, and there was a general statement that "sewerage in the house is 90% of comfort." When it is 20F outside, even this figure seems insufficient, especially when there is no sewerage in the house. Going into the study of solitary reflection becomes a real feat, for real men.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top