on a lighter note...

1DE1D0F7-EEF1-4226-AFEF-7AF640B6A5EC.jpeg
 
In case it wasn't understood by people...its a piss take on Harry...as in his latest shit stirring book he said he lost his virginity to a woman in the field outside back door of a pub they were drinking in........
why isn't there an "ewwwwww" emoji?
 
Like many of the Demonrats still wearing their Covid masks in Congress? "Stupid is as stupid does"- Forrest Gump. LOL
Well, they got the looking stupid part right, but I still don't think they'll ever be thought of as great.
 
Well, they got the looking stupid part right, but I still don't think they'll ever be thought of as great.
Only in their own minds. Take Adam Schitt for brains as an example. Yesterday he wore a Covid mask at a press conference. Today, he's no longer on the committee that investigated the Trump Russian collusion fiasco. I'm sure he still thinks he's something special. LOL
 
Only in their own minds. Take Adam Schitt for brains as an example. Yesterday he wore a Covid mask at a press conference. Today, he's no longer on the committee that investigated the Trump Russian collusion fiasco. I'm sure he still thinks he's something special. LOL
I'll bet he does!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top