on a lighter note...

Found my 10mm!
CB46D0C5-87E4-4E53-9158-1687C62D4180.jpeg
 
1672627807523.png
 
1672683934650.png
 
I was watching the Naked Gun 2 1/2 when I had a fit of uncontrolled laughter and couldn't breath. I decided to get up and leave the room, but upon rising started laughing so hard at a new antic that I blacked out knocked over the TV tray on the way down for the count. I woke up to my wife calling out "what happened to you" with my chin on the floor, my booty in the air on propped up knees and a carpet burn beside my eye. She kicked me in the ribs gently because she thought it was an April fool's joke. and suddenly noticed I was white as a sheet. We couldn't believe I passed out laughing!

Well, I wrote Leslie Nielson about it, ending the tale with "thanks a lot, Leslie--you made me pass out with my booty in the air and my chin on the floor. My wife kicked me like the wench in Treasure Island who said, Is he dead? (kick Billy Bones) Aye, dead." The estimated time of arrival of my letter was about exactly the time of his death. I always wondered if HE passed out one last time laughing about it!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top