on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1550505926301.jpg
 
Your wife isn't Lorena Bobbit by any chance ?
 
starbucks.jpg
injuries.jpg
taco_bell.jpg
 
phone_booth.jpg
target.jpg
Why_Go_Out.jpg
expect_less.jpg
 
back_seat.jpg
water_bottle.jpg
oldie_but_goodie.jpg
 
I know. It's lame. :rolleyes:

Onestone.jpg
 
deadliest.jpg
 
image(53).jpg
 
51533388_370445597103504_1712548635104772096_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,717
Members
169,400
Latest member
ECVJordan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top