on a lighter note...

7210E413-3C58-44DA-93DD-52288CE23ECE.jpeg
 
1658363005624.png
 
In the far North they carry spray can to mark targets so as many as possible can eat
 
The 76-year-old Nndanduleni Robert Mudau from Tshakhuma is looking for help to reduce the size of his penis.
He said last year he went to a Sangoma/ Witchdoctor in Mutale to help him with an African Muti/ Potion to grow his penis.
The Sangoma gave him a small tree that he must grow.
When the tree grow, the pen1s grow as well.
But the tree was washed away during floods when it was raining heavily in the village.
Unfortunately the tree didn't stop growing wherever it was taken to by floods.
If you know anyone who can help please assist Robert.


293754197_986384868708535_4618106670443318946_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
1658373484221.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,438
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top