Ok I've done some more tweaking on my sheep budget and I'm starting to have trouble deciding which sheep hunt I want to do. I know this is a good problem to have and I consider myself very fortunate to be in a position that I'm having to make this decision. Based on my savings plan, I'm looking right now at either a Dall hunt likely in the NWT in 2019 or 2020 depending on which outfitter I choose, or a Stone hunt in 2021. I'm hoping like all hell that this won't be my only sheep hunt, but that being said, I'm going to plan like it will be just in case. I know there's no real wrong decision between the two but I'm curious what everyone thinks. If you could only hunt either a NWT Dall or a Stone 1-2 years later, what would you do and why?