Nuut uit Noorwe

Bowhunting Grandpa

New member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Member of
SCI, IBO, NRA, RMEF, SABA, NBJF
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, USA, Canada, South Africa
Hi, ek is Arve en nuut op die forum. Ek is 'n boogjag crazy oupa. Ek bly in Noorwe, maar ek het 15 kere in SA gewees, en baie Afrikanse diere geskiet. Ek hoop ek sal die forum geniet, en baie leer.

Translated by Google translate.

Hi, I'm Arve and new on the forum. I am a hunting crazy grandfather. I live in Norway, but I have been 15 times in SA, and took many African animals. I hope I will enjoy the forum and learn a lot.
 
Welcome to AH Arve (Bowhunting Grandpa)! You have a lot of experience hunting in South Africa and I am certain that we will also learn from you. I have no doubt that you will enjoy the company of AH members. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
 
Welcome to AH! I think i have seen you over on the South African Bowhunting forum. Anyhow, Welcome!
 
Bowhunting Grandpa: Velkommen til AH! (Welcome to AH!)

- browningbbr
 
That's right, Tom. I am a member of several forums in order to try to learn as much as possible about archery and bowhunting. How has the hunt been stateside this year? Any luck?
 
Takk skal du ha, browningbbr! Do you have relatives in Norway? I have hunted whitetails in Northern Wisconsin the last 5 years (not this year) in Bayfield county. I am also the Mathews dealer in Norway, so I visit the factory in Sparta as often as I can. I also have lots of relatives in Janesville, WI. Great to hear from you!
 
No sir, men foreldrene til bestevennen min ble født der. Min venn er et meieri gårdbruker / veterinær i nærheten Antigo, Wisconsin. Ved juletider, serverer han alltid et stort måltid av lutefisk og lefse etterfulgt av masse gløgg. Han har prøvd å lære meg å snakke norsk i over 35 år, men jeg er en treg elev.

- browningbbr

[No sir, but the parents of my best friend were born there. My friend is a dairy farmer / veterinarian near Antigo, Wisconsin. At Christmas, he always serves a big meal of lutefisk and lefse followed by lots of glogg. He's been trying to teach me to speak Norwegian for over 35 years, but I am a slow learner.]
 
Hi, ek is Arve en nuut op die forum. Ek is 'n boogjag crazy oupa. Ek bly in Noorwe, maar ek het 15 kere in SA gewees, en baie Afrikanse diere geskiet. Ek hoop ek sal die forum geniet, en baie leer.


Wel ek vestaan jou, welkom by die forum, hoop ek sien jou eendag in Suid Africa...


groete,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top