NRA Announces Hunting Division

jpr9954

AH elite
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
The NRA made its first organizational change in the post-LaPierre era. Interim EVP Andrew Arulanadam announced this morning that a Hunting Division would be established within General Operations. It would join the existing Community Engagement, Competitions, Education and Training, and Law Enforcement divisions. The announcement was made in an email to staff.

Heading the new division will be Peter Churchbourne as Managing Director. He has been the director of the NRA’s Hunter’s Leadership Forum for the past five years and has been with the NRA since 2015. Prior to that, he had spent 17 years with Ducks Unlimited.

More here: NRA’s First Organizational Change In the Post-LaPierre Era

The NRA made its first organizational change in the post-LaPierre era. Interim EVP Andrew Arulanadam announced this morning that a Hunting Division would be established within General Operations. It would join the existing Community Engagement, Competitions, Education and Training, and Law Enforcement divisions. The announcement was made in an email to staff.

Heading the new division will be Peter Churchbourne as Managing Director. He has been the director of the NRA’s Hunter’s Leadership Forum for the past five years and has been with the NRA since 2015. Prior to that, he had spent 17 years with Ducks Unlimited.

More here: NRA’s First Organizational Change In the Post-LaPierre Era

It appears the NRA is starting to recognize hunters are the majority of gun owners.

I'll still wait and see if this trend continues before I decide to rejoin the NRA.

A lot more improvements are needed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.