Not so new New Guy

Welcome to AH! Just curious as to the draw weight of your longbow? Good luck on your upcoming hunt!
 
Am I a Walk and Stalk hunter? I am healthy and capable of stalking. That could change pretty quickly though!
On a regular basis around here I shoot around 48 lbs out of my R/D longbow but Im working on getting increasing that. Ive had both shoulders repaired in the last 5 years so Im still slowly building back. I can shoot 55 to 60 lbs pretty easily from my 62" recurve but not for extended shooting.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! You are amongst friends here.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
welcome to a great thread full of sound advice and great members.You are going to love hunting in Africa
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
I am a 71 yr old longbow archer headed to Africa in 2023. Ive wanted to go for a long time and probably shouldnt put it off too much longer. Im finding a lot of great info here.
Welcome to AH
 
Always nice to have another stickbow brother! Welcome
 
Always nice to have another stickbow brother! Welcome
Thank you. Im not going to say Im a great stick bow shooter anymore but Ive stuck to it for many years and have always enjoyed myself.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top