Not so new New Guy

Welcome! Are you a walk and stalk hunter?

Welcome to AH! Just curious as to the draw weight of your longbow? Good luck on your upcoming hunt!

Am I a Walk and Stalk hunter? I am healthy and capable of stalking. That could change pretty quickly though!
On a regular basis around here I shoot around 48 lbs out of my R/D longbow but Im working on getting increasing that. Ive had both shoulders repaired in the last 5 years so Im still slowly building back. I can shoot 55 to 60 lbs pretty easily from my 62" recurve but not for extended shooting.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Welcome! You are amongst friends here.

Welcome to AH !

welcome to a great thread full of sound advice and great members.You are going to love hunting in Africa

:S Welcome: to AH!

I am a 71 yr old longbow archer headed to Africa in 2023. Ive wanted to go for a long time and probably shouldnt put it off too much longer. Im finding a lot of great info here.
Welcome to AH

Always nice to have another stickbow brother! Welcome

Always nice to have another stickbow brother! Welcome
Thank you. Im not going to say Im a great stick bow shooter anymore but Ive stuck to it for many years and have always enjoyed myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolHagen

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.