Nosler Solids

Grady

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
264
Reaction score
205
Media
32
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, NRA, IHEA
Hunted
US, Germany, RSA
While I am not looking for any solids for reloading, I figured someone else may be looking from some.

I do not know where Nosler Solids rank when compared to others, but I was on the Shooter Pro Shop site (Nosler Blems, 2nds and over runs) and they had some 375 (260 and 300 Grn), 416 (400Grn), 470 NE (500 Grn), and 9.3mm (286Grn) bullets listed with some additional loaded ammo with solids.

I have ordered from them before and have been very satisfied with the Partitions I received.

www.shootersproshop.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,569,761
Members
168,761
Latest member
kelnnemewithd1971
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top