Nosler Dangerous Game Solids .375

bennyj

New member
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello All,
I know it's never good to have a first post be in the classifieds :>(! I don't hunt in Africa, but have visited twice. Anyway I have two boxes of nosler solids that I bought on a whim when I was loading for a 375 H&H and don't plan on using them now. Thought maybe someone here may be interested. One box of 260gr and one box of 300gr (boxes are 25pcs). Will ship them in conus for $55 each or $100 for the pair. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!\
bennyj

nosler.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,401
Members
168,880
Latest member
JeffryStew
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top