Northern cape South Africa

Johan Rautenbach

Reaction score
Member of
NSA
Hunted
South Africa
Halo everyone of the AH community. My name is Johan Rautenbach, I am currently completing my PH course here in the Northern Cape. I am aspiring to become DG Professional hunter in africa. I have hunted my whole life in africa mostly PG. I have a unexplained love for the african bush. My favourite species of african game to hunt is bush pig, mostly because of the challenge of hunting them since, I have not hunted any big game myself. I am sure that I will learn a lot from this forum that I will be able to use in my career.

Welcome aboard! Good luck in completing your PH course/testing!

Welcome to AH.

Good luck with your career choice.

Welcome to AH my friend!!! All the best!!

Welcome to AH Johan! All the best with your PH course. Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH Johan! Good luck with the course enjoy the site.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Hi Johan, welcome to AH !

Welcome Johan! Hope you achieve your dream of being a DG PH!

Welcome to AH Johan! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

gday johan, welcome to AH , enjoy yourself

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Hello and :S Welcome: to the Best Forum!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pasquale75

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.