Norma 204

krish

AH legend
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
3,611
Reaction score
5,605
Media
42
Norma 204 is available this morning at Powder valley. 2×8lb's per person. (REGULAR PRICE)
Ktish
 
Thanks for the heads-up! Got some 203-B!
 
Thank you, excellent news. Thanks for sharing.
 
Was able to get a couple Norma powders I was low on-thanks for the heads up! Only Norma I couldn’t get was mrp-maybe next time hahahah
 
Thanks for the info.
Our state operated range opened today! Yea! On the way home I stopped at a sporting goods store that I often purchase powder from. Not only did they not have any powder, they had other merchandise in its place. Bullets weren’t much better with maybe 30 boxes total; mostly Nosler Partitions.
 
Thanks, I was amazed they still had some and at regular price. Just a couple pounds of 203B will hold me until the panic passes I hope.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,456
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top