Noobs

Often something as simple as pulling a pair of wool socks over your boots is enough to help deaden sound .
Glen

Sounds like a handy trick to save the bank. Thanks G Skinner
 
Often something as simple as pulling a pair of wool socks over your boots is enough to help deaden sound .
Glen

G Skinner,

That is brilliant.
And, since I'm the world's smartest security guard, I should have thought of it.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Hi guys,
What a topic.
Foot wear is one of the most important things to have into consideration from my point of view if you thinking on doing walk and stalk. As is being said, you must wear what you confortable with. A real soft sole shoe is advisable.
You might laught at me as I might take it to the extreme, but when bow hunting on walk and stalk I use eighter " ballet shoes" or very thin sole Allstar shoes and then put a thick wool sock over it. I did also use boxing boots that has a very shoft sole at some stage, hahaha.
As I said, that might be taking it to the extreme to do proper stalking. You MUST watch where you step, otherwise thorns of this Bush will get you!
Obviously this foot wear is only for the hunting action time, later on you can put back you boots or whatever you confortable with.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,101
Members
169,106
Latest member
VernaP4357
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top