No more Yeti's for me

Totally Mary Ann, all the way (that’s why she was there, to appeal to the sensible, to those who’d rather drink a beer around a campfire than enjoy dinner at a high-society venue).

Regarding YETI and the NRA, I meant to get back a while ago but kept getting sidetracked. I’ll make no secret my distaste for the NRA. Prior to 1971 they were, in my opinion, a reputable organization. After? No way. They crafted a deal with the devil and the fallout carries on (again, study the history, the facts...don’t merely parrot the rhetoric of your favorite, self-affirming talking head).

Anyhow, if you’re not into YETI (I’m not...wasn’t beforehand, either), try out these:

https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/

I've always been a brunette man.
25xpaz.jpg

Ginger started strong... but didn’t hold up too well to the test of time

tina-louise.jpg

Mary Ann on the other hand kept things together over the years...

Dawn-Wells-Net-Worth.jpg

Attachments

• Dawn-Wells-Net-Worth.jpg
    Dawn-Wells-Net-Worth.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 251
  • tina-louise.jpg
    tina-louise.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Ginger started strong... but didn’t hold up too well to the test of time

tina-louise.jpg

Mary Ann on the other hand kept things together over the years...

Dawn-Wells-Net-Worth.jpg
:E Scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deserted island with both of them....I would let them choose:):ROFLMAO:

c197a61f76c57f2c60ff8a1b5226d523--hollywood-stars-classic-hollywood.jpg
Two votes for Tina Louise

No doubt about it- Yeti is lying about the circumstances surrounding their break with NRA. I can only hope their self inflicted shot to the foot becomes gangrenous and the logical end follows. Understanding what is going on here is so simple!!! Such arrogance. Suing other companies to dominate and force out competition then being secure in their house of cards by "catching the wave" group think all based on a mass shooting. They get exactly what they deserve if they go under.

I walked into a Cabela's today in Denver, Colorado and all the Yeti coolers were right up front. But typically when I go into the store I couldn't find anyone to help me other than the one behind the counters already helping someone so I didn't bother them to ask any questions.

The same with a Sportsman's Warehouse, but help or finding someone to ask a question about the coolers couldn't be found and the lady that checked me out had no idea.

Now back to the important stuff. Mary Ann was the hot one. I always like the ones that didn't act stuffed up like Ginger did and come to find out Tina Louise was stuck up in real life also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg