Nilgai Hunt In Texas

Ok Erik I think I sent you a photo album, but keep in mind that I'm older then Johnny so sometimes me and this new technology don't get along so well.:E Pissed:

Ok Erik I think I sent you a photo album, but keep in mind that I'm older then Johnny so sometimes me and this new technology don't get along so well.:E Pissed:
Like via AH or email. I’m not nearly as old as you two I’m just dumb.

Like via AH or email. I’m not nearly as old as you two I’m just dumb.
I emailed them to you I think, I hope. If you didn't get them let me know.

I emailed them to you I think, I hope. If you didn't get them let me know.
I gottem. That’s freakin awesome!!!! Did you save any of them for mounting. If you had an extra one I’ll mount one for you for free in exchange for a bird.

your making me drool erik,will check with doc in march and see what he says,had a heart attack and triple bypass in 2015,pace maker in 2016 and am older than dirt, but dont want to stop hunting,guess its your choice.
So sorry to hear your health issues Edward! Please be safe, but don’t let it stop you from enjoying life!
Best

So sorry to hear your health issues Edward! Please be safe, but don’t let it stop you from enjoying life!
Best
Heck ya. We’ll make a plan and get it done.

I gottem. That’s freakin awesome!!!! Did you save any of them for mounting. If you had an extra one I’ll mount one for you for free in exchange for a bird.
Ah, that would be like bartering, but I could maybe gift you one. I'll call you.

Ah, that would be like bartering, but I could maybe gift you one. I'll call you.
You da man. Gimmie a bit I’m stuck in a doctors office.

All the best Edward!

your making me drool erik,will check with doc in march and see what he says,had a heart attack and triple bypass in 2015,pace maker in 2016 and am older than dirt, but dont want to stop hunting,guess its your choice.
I see we're both members of another club, I had a double by-pass in 2011. Not exactly the club I wanted to join but it beat the alternative.

Just a quick picture of my nilgai, taken many moons ago or as Erik puts it in the Stone Age.lol

94074D3F-000D-463F-B360-9F2546702119.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see we're both members of another club, I had a double by-pass in 2011. Not exactly the club I wanted to join but it beat the alternative.

Another club member here. Heart valve replaced, ICD installed, and prostate cancer survivor. Also older than dirt. Definitely want to keep hunting. Y'all give me confidence. Thanks.

Another club member here. Heart valve replaced, ICD installed, and prostate cancer survivor. Also older than dirt. Definitely want to keep hunting. Y'all give me confidence. Thanks.
Give me a shout when your ready. We’ll accommodate any needs you have and do a wonderful hunt for you.

Yes we can definitely accommodate you. Figuring out how to make it a hunt that works for you makes it a special memory for everyone blessed enough to have a part in the hunt. When you’re ready we would love to have you out. If I can figure out how to pack a young man born with no legs and one arm that had a misshaped hand around on a spot and stalk elk hunt, after figuring out how to teach him to shoot off of sticks, we can surely get you a Nilgai on the ground. Whether your next hunt is with us or with someone else, please just be encouraged to stay confident that your hunting is not done, what can sometimes feel like a limitation or a liability is really only a detail to work thru, and generally makes for a heck of a story that in turn encourages someone else to get back out and enjoy a hunt. As hunters, what more could we ask for? Our passion and shared experiences should excite and encourage others to get out and hunt. Hopefully as a group we can continue to be aware of the fact that these hunting adventures we go on need to be shared, talked about, and treated with the reverence that it deserves. It helps keeps hunters young, old, new to the sport and seasoned, engaged, motivated and encouraged that a particular hunt they’ve been dreaming about is a very real, tangible goal that is reachable if enough thought, effort and teamwork is put into making it a reality. Stay encouraged and stay hunting my friend!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross