Nightforce NXS

Ivorygrip

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
381
Reaction score
308
Media
15
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
Selling a no longer made scope, 32mm objective so it’s nice and small for mounting low and staying out of the way. illuminated Velocity 600 lv reticle.
MOA turrets, great shape, glass is perfect, turrets are tight and feel like new.
Will be shipped without battery for illumination.

$1425 shipped TYD

Thanks
A87E71F6-BF8B-435B-A258-59924C69FCD1.jpeg
544C752A-61AC-4DB5-89B5-D081272024E8.jpeg
588DA5E4-5DCB-4161-80D7-9F4A6058A051.jpeg
700E9BAC-F216-4F40-9068-8993C56D19DB.jpeg
9F73AFAC-4602-48CC-913E-E1067FAAF39E.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Having to fight the urge hard on this one. I want one of the NX8 1-8 but I'm not sure that this might not be an even better scope for a do all safari rifle. If you happen to shoot a 375 H&H and would be interested in a partial trade on this shoot me a PM. I have new brass, 300gr Accubonds, A frames and such.
 
I would have to agree, the 10x on the top end is very nice. And FOV at 2.5 is
I don’t shoot a 375.
 
Great all around scope for a 375...heres a pic of mines think they should make another run, this scope lets you mount low and the glass is as good as my Zeiss victory. Also the reticle is very good, lots of luck selling !

cccc copy.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great all around scope for a 375...heres a pic of mines think they should make another run, this scope lets you mount low and the glass is as good as my Zeiss victory. Also the reticle is very good, lots of luck selling !

View attachment 546365
Thank you
also this reticle looks like it will match up just right with a 375 and some 270/300gr bullets.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top