Newcomer Report

Hello James, welcome to AH. I fish light tackle usend retro kit, you may consider a small section stocking classic old rods and reels? My bream reel is a Mitchell 408 from the seventies and an old ultralight rod. It works well with a porcupine quill float.
View attachment 510520
I also like small fishing gear because it is more convenient.

But I already bought a set of fishing gear, when I buy it again, I will contact you Kevin

best wishes
 
Welcome to AH James!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top