Newbie

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
You are going to have a fantastic time. I have hunted with them, Van Wijk Safaris, nine times. I was just there in November. My first trip with them was in August of 2010. The trip of a lifetime. So good, that I decided to have eight more.
The hunting is good. The food is outstanding. The people are outstanding. It really is one of those places where you come as clients and leave as friends. I cannot saying enough good things about them.
 
Welcome!! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,810
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top