New Tag for Old Rig

Wildwillalaska

AH elite
Joined
May 6, 2024
Messages
1,446
Reaction score
5,630
Location
Kenai
Media
112
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
US/Mexico
My wife jokes that I’m good at committing…if I’m going to be a dork, I go full-dork.

Figured my old Toyota was deserving of a little bling after suffering through its murderous meeting with a young bull moose this winter. Body shop got it looking good as new…

IMG_6204.jpeg
 
Women can be brutally honest.

I think your wife and mine are distant cousins.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top