New slug slinger

Scrumbag

AH elite
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
1,697
Media
51
Member of
BASC, SCI
Hunted
Europe
New (to me) slug slinger

Fabarm H368 Lion
24” smoothbore with Fibre optic iron sights and por
Also got a 28” Multichoke barrel too

Also wondering about

1657053750238.png


Scrummy
 
New (to me) slug slinger

Fabarm H368 Lion
24” smoothbore with Fibre optic iron sights and por
Also got a 28” Multichoke barrel too

Also wondering about

View attachment 474926

Scrummy
@Scrumbag
I have a Bushnell trs25 2moa red dot on my mosberg 12 gauge bolt gun. Works a treat.
Try some Sellior and Bellot 12 gauge 3 inch magnum slugs mate. They get your attention in a less than 7 pound gun
 
@Scrumbag
I have a Bushnell trs25 2moa red dot on my mosberg 12 gauge bolt gun. Works a treat.
Try some Sellior and Bellot 12 gauge 3 inch magnum slugs mate. They get your attention in a less than 7 pound gun
I'm sure it does. Classic 2.75" Rottweil Brenneke's certainly let you know they have gone off in my Supernova.

Scrummy
 
I'm sure it does. Classic 2.75" Rottweil Brenneke's certainly let you know they have gone off in my Supernova.

Scrummy
@Scrumbag
Where's your sense of adventure mate go the 3 inch.
Go hard or go home as they say.
 
No, target shotgun games, driven boar. Maybe pigeon shooting. Fun idea though

I see, those thick skinned pigeon do need semi auto slug fire.

I suppose the tracking will be easy afterwards? :D

It’ll look like a magic trick: bang, poof, where did the pigeon go?
 
I see, those thick skinned pigeon do need semi auto slug fire.

I suppose the tracking will be easy afterwards? :D

It’ll look like a magic trick: bang, poof, where did the pigeon go

very good! Though I think the 28” multichoke barrel might get used for that.

scrummy
 
I see, those thick skinned pigeon do need semi auto slug fire.

I suppose the tracking will be easy afterwards? :D

It’ll look like a magic trick: bang, poof, where did the pigeon go?
@VertigoBE
If @Scrumbag used the 3 inch magnum slugs it would be a case of bang, bang bang where did the little pommy fella go.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
What would cause it to graduate to section 5?
To be section 5 it would need to have a barrel less than 24" and an overall length of 40". (That works for a semi auto or pump action - that's from memory so please don't take it as gospel).

Ironically things like double barrels and lever action shotguns don't have the same stipulations. So you can have a short barrelled and pistol gripped lever action shotgun or a short and pokey 20" barrelled side by side for your cowboy action crowd. (Don't ask me why the difference).

Scrummy
 
To be section 5 it would need to have a barrel less than 24" and an overall length of 40". (That works for a semi auto or pump action - that's from memory so please don't take it as gospel).

Ironically things like double barrels and lever action shotguns don't have the same stipulations. So you can have a short barrelled and pistol gripped lever action shotgun or a short and pokey 20" barrelled side by side for your cowboy action crowd. (Don't ask me why the difference).

Scrummy

OK thanks...had rough idea....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,717
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top