New sheath

Thanks Chris, once again this was a prototype, I use some of my older leather pieces for these in case I f#$@ up:rolleyes:
The knife is quite secure and its surprisingly comfortable to wear even when sitting in a vehicle.

Roger
 
Update: don't make a sheath like this. It was actually fine, sitting in the truck, ATV, or hiking into the woods. But, my lovely knife left on its own accord at some point. And, being on my back, I had no idea it had stepped out until it was too late. The sheath seemed to have a very reasonable grip on the blade. But, evidently not good enough for whatever gymnastic position I took clambering around dead fall. Sad.
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your knife. I think any hunting knife sheath should not only cover the blade, but should also swallow most of the handle. If the knife has a lanyard hole, I tie mine to the the sheath or hunting belt. The knife isn't there for a quick-draw, but when you need it, you really want it to be there. I even designed and made a sheath for a knife I found after someone else lost it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,630
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top