New one from Texas

Welcome to AH @Sponxx! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
 
I also welcome you to AH, Sponxx. I see that you are in touch with Kowas. I've hunted with the wonderful folks at Kowas twice and highly recommend them. I also live in Houston (Bellaire area.) Let me know if you would like any more information or would like to talk by phone. Regards, Steve
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Sponxx! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome @Sponxx! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Please keep us in mind for your taxidermy needs.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Sponxx, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!

If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Welcome from another Texan!
 
Welcome to the start of your African Hunting Addiction
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,293
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top