New multi-country Africa Visa program

autofire

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
323
Reaction score
479
Media
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
Namibia(3), RSA-Limpopo (1), East Cape (2), Botswana(4)
Just read the attached article. Apparently Namibia and perhaps other African countries plan to impose visa requirements, because USA requires visa. Zimbabwe and Zambia currently require visa to enter/exit. This would proposal would make travel much easier.
https://www.travelandtourworld.com/...gen-style-single-visa-driving-tourism-sector/.

I did the Brazil thing back in 2015 and it was a royal pain. I had to trek into NYC, sit in the BR embassy, submit all the paperwork, then they stapled something onto a page in my passport which caused issues at every airport I went to.

Hopefully, it's more streamlined than that.
 
Brazil no longer requires a Visa. My buddy just arrived there on Sunday.
 
Brazil no longer requires a Visa. My buddy just arrived there on Sunday.

Correct. They did away with it in 2018-2019 I think? I'm just saying, when it was in place, the process was definitely a royal pain. Hopefully the African process isn't like that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,148
Latest member
MaurineGow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top