New member

a_alrumaidhi

New member
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Location
Kuwait
Hunted
South Africa
Hi everyone New guy to Join the website , i’ve visited SA two times to to hunt, the first time was in 2021 , the second in 2024 for wingshoot at the free state , i ve visit this beautiful site couple times as visitor and now im a member with you guys to learn about hunting in africa big thanks to mr jerome the founder of this site big thanks to all members
 
Hello a_alrumaidhi,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, I invite you to look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.

There are a lot of good outfitters that sponsor this site will be glad to help you with a variety of hunts.

There is a lot of experienced and knowledgeable members on this forum ready to assist you in making your dream hunts a reality.
 
Welcome to AH a_alrumaidhi!
 
Welcome aboard, learning here is a great and free thing.
 
Good day! Welcome from our side also!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board. Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top